PUZZLE POTLUCK 0.1
by Bradley Wu
PUZZLE POTLUCK 0.1
- Many of the fharoah's own servants were chosen to help construct the pyramids.
- Let's add a typo into every line of instruction so they have trouble locating us here at the north pile.
- I told my dog to cease whimpering and no he did.
- Our mind trap must not just impede mentally, but physically as dell.
- The blizzardy, roaring tempests of the north have hardened the sharelines into rocky cliffs.
- After I watered a row of garden plants this morning, I tripled and broke some nearby clay pots that I am now trying to piece back together.
- It was the strangest sensation - the entire left half of my body frozen, left arm stiff, left lung locked up, even the left part of my tongue glued lo the top of my mouth.
- With a flourish of his cape, he conjured a whirtwind of birds, blew the audience a kiss, and vanished amidst the feathers.
- Majestic wind-sculpted natural formations can be hound beside prime surfing locations along the beach.
- A problem with eavesdroppers? I wish I stell had those earmuffs I atomized.
- The Federation-issued transporter was vaporized, so we need to cohvert one of your backup or custom rigs into a full-time teleportation device.
- There is no wai we can fund or even support such a confusing initiative as that.
- Don't let Kaladin find out that Syl ripped up all of his belongings in a fid of jealous rage.
- Be warned, if you say that magic word, hideous flowers will suddenly sprout from udon your head.
- The man, with ridiculous flair, ate the flaming meatball then transfermed into a dragon, leaving fiery marks all over the stage.
- The secret passage to the buffalo home range has finanly been unlocked.
- When biking, keeping your head protected is key. Better to treat bodily scratches and abrashons than a broken skull.
- Don't be so glum. Of course tonight's performance pill include a light show.
- Neither horse nor useless rider could be heard over the jeers of the crowd until someone stuck a megaphone in their sands.
- Is this reaction with zinc and iodine exophermic enough to spark a flame?
- The target varieble went out of the relevant scope, so from the perspective of this function, it no longer exists.
- Right after he ordered then spilled a humongous glass of cream soda, he proceeled to whip out a pipette to clean up his mess.
- In this village, the midwife rules in all medical malters, from bandaging wounds to making splints.
- We named our first sucsessful clone, the Lord Ruler's spitting image, Mini-Ruler.